FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 23, 2018
Contact Brenda Audino
Spirited Grape launches wine and spirit certification courses in Providence
Classes starting September 2018
Spirited Grape, an approved program provider and authorized educator for the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET), is currently offering five WSET courses in Providence, RI.
- WSET Level 1 Award in Wine – A beginner level introduction to wine
- WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits – A beginner level introduction to spirits
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wine & Spirits - A beginner to intermediate level qualification exploring wines and spirits for those working in the industry or wine and spirit enthusiasts
- WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits - A beginner to intermediate level qualification exploring spirits for those working in the industry or spirit enthusiasts
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wine - An advanced level qualification for professionals working in the wine industry and for wine enthusiasts.
WSET provides best-in-class education and qualifications to inspire and empower the world’s wine and spirits professionals and enthusiasts.
WSET Qualifications are globally recognized as the international standard in wine and spirit knowledge. They are designed for those who are just starting their careers, as well as established professionals, and the many enthusiasts who have a passion for wines and spirits.
Brenda Audino, Founder and Chief Education Officer, comments “Education is vital to empowering beverage professionals seeking to progress their career. I am excited to bring my experience and passion for the wine industry to my new home here in Providence. I look forward to meeting wine enthusiasts and professionals alike.”
Spirited Grape’s approach to wine education is not simply learning about wine but fostering an understanding of the industry.
Spirited Grape’s founder and chief educator, Brenda Audino, is a wine industry veteran as well as certified instructor who has recently moved from Napa, California to Providence.
- One of only 9,000 Wine and Spirited Education Trust (WSET) Diploma holders in the world
- Certified Wine Educator (CWE) from the Society of Wine Educators
- Over ten years’ experience as a wine buyer for a large retail chain
- Managed distribution channels for small boutique wineries
Brenda is passionate about wine and shares this passion by educating, writing and consulting for the wine industry. She holds the DWS (Diploma in Wine & Spirits), the highest certification from the London based Wine & Spirit Education Trust, is a Certified Wine Educator from the Society of Wine Educators and holds the Sommelier Diploma from the International Sommelier Guild.
Brenda enjoys traveling and has been to the wine regions of France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Australia as well as most of the major wine producing areas in the United States. She shares these travel journeys through pictures and stories in her classes.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Brenda Audino at 401-632-0149 or email at email@example.com.
# # #