WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
A beginner to intermediate level qualification exploring spirits and liqueurs.
- Individuals seeking a comprehensive understanding of spirits and liqueurs
- Individuals in hospitality, retail and wholesale industries
- Individuals interested in learning about spirits and liqueurs
- No previous study requirements.
- At least 21 years of age.
- How production methods affect the characteristics of spirits and liqueurs
- Characteristics of the principal international spirits and liqueurs
- How to describe spirits using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits (SAT)
- 15.5-hour program (14.5-hours of instruction and 1-hour exam)
- WSET Level 2 Spirits Study Kit
- 6 Riedel Tasting Glasses
- Tutored tasting of over 30 spirits and liqueurs
- WSET Level 2 Spirits exam - 50 multiple choice questions
- Successful candidates receive the WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits certificate and lapel pin.
For more information and full details on the course, please download the Specification below.
When, Where and How?
Classes fill up quickly! Enroll today to secure your seat.
Classes limited to 20 people (Got a group? Contact us for rates for groups 5 or more).
Current Course Offerings:
WSET Level 2 Spirits Evening Course - Starts 10/3/18 >
Schedule: Wednesdays, October 3 - December 12, 2018 (6:00-8:00pm)
Exam: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 (7:00pm-8:00pm)
No Class: Oct 24, 2018; Oct 31, 2018; Nov 21, 2018
WSET Level 2 Spirits Day Course - Starts Soon! >
Schedule: 2019 (10:00-5:15pm)
Exam: 2019 Availability: Not yet scheduled
Don't see a schedule that works? Check back often, new classes scheduled all the time!
Providence Marriott Downtown - One Orms Street - Providence, RI 02904
Tuition includes all registration fees, study kit, 6 Riedel glasses, classroom instruction, exam and spirits tasted in class. Select "Enroll Now" to pay by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Please contact Spirited Grape at 401-632-0149 for alternative payment methods and group rates.